Church House Committee
To oversee all matters concerning all church properties which include the church building, parsonage, barn, cottage, and grounds
What does the Church House Committee do?
- Maintains church building and grounds
- Approves and oversees facility/property use by outside organizations
- Equips church kitchens with basic supplies
- Oversees decorating and renovations of church buildings
- Complies with local and state regulations
When do you meet?
4th Tuesday of each month at 7:00 in the upstairs kitchen
2013-2014 Church House Committee Members
|Larry Ruschmeyer||Council Rep|
|* - Indicates non-voting committee member|
This page was last updated on
03/07/2015 03:48 PM.
Please send any feedback, updates, corrections, or new content to .