It’s going to be HOT outside today, but our Thrift Shop will be open! Come in and cool down and see all the great things we’ve got!
From 9:00am - 12noon.
Saturday, June 21st.
"Caring for Our Faith"
8:30am and 10:30am In-person worship
(10:30am is also Live Streamed)
We hope you will join us either in person or virtually for one of our worship services this Sunday. Know that they will be a little bit different from one another. Our 8:30am service will follow our usual worship format, and our 10:30am worship will include the Rite of Confirmation for our young people, so please know that there will be extra visitors and a different format at that service. At both services we will use some liturgy and scripture inspired by the thoughts, reflections and wishes of our confirmands as we think about ways that Caring for God's Beloved Creation also means Caring for Our Future. Our Music Director, Toni Sullivan, will provide special music at 8:30am, and our Chancel Choir and the world's music library will provide special music at 10:30am worship.
Our 10:30am service is LIVE STREAMED and RECORDED. You can live stream our 10:30am service for May 22nd, from the following link: https://youtu.be/08wCpz-cygQ
Recordings of our worship services can be found on our YouTube page "uccbvideo".
PLEASE SIGN UP using the links below if you plan to join us for our worship services, nursery care, and church school. By signing up you help us to plan well and to have a record for contact tracing should the need arise.
In-Person Worship: 8:30am in the Meetinghouse
We will join together in the Meetinghouse for our in person worship. We are looking to keep this service to no more than 35 minutes. You will find the sign up link below. We ask that people intending to join us for In Person Worship sign up and include how many people and the names of those who will be attending worship with you. You can register for our In Person Worship using the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080C4CA8AF28A4F94-830am68
In-Person Worship: 10:30am in the Meetinghouse
We will join together in the Meetinghouse for our in person worship. We are looking to keep this service to no more than 45 minutes. You will find the sign up link below. We ask that people intending to join us for In Person Worship sign up and include how many people and the names of those who will be attending worship with you. You can register for our In Person Worship using the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080C4CA8AF28A4F94-1030am95
Nursery Sign Up for In-Person Worship at 8:30am and 10:30am:
Our Nursery is open during our In-Person Worship on Sunday mornings. There will be special considerations in place to be sure that we keep our children and Miss Debbie safe and healthy to the best of our ability. If you plan to join us for In-Person Worship and need Nursery care for your child(ren), we invite you to sign your child(ren) up in advance using the following links:
In Person 10:30am Church School Sign Up:
Children will be in their classrooms with their Church School teachers on Sunday morning. Children can be signed up for our In Person Church School using the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080C4CA8AF28A4F94-1030am94
If you have questions about our hybrid Church School option, please be in touch with our Church School Coordinator, Barbara Crandell at email@example.com.
Some Special Notes:
- Masks are required for all people while singing inside the Meetinghouse. We ask that you observe social distancing as much as possible. Movable chairs for greater social distancing are available in the Balcony and in Brooks Hall.
- While we want to be able to see everyone, we ask that anyone who is feeling ill or experiencing any Covid symptoms stays home from worship and worships with us via live stream or recording. Also, if you fear you may have been exposed to someone with Covid in the past week, or are awaiting test results, please take advantage of our live streaming.
Updated CCB Face Mask Recommendations:
- Masks will be REQUIRED when singing together and when entering the Church Office.
- Masks will be RECOMMENDED for those who are unvaccinated or immunocompromised.
- Masks will be WELCOMED for anyone who wishes to wear them for health and safety purposes.
- We will continue to keep track of attendance at worship, in person meetings and gatherings, so that contact tracing measures can be taken.
Save the Date: Barn Social/Sock Hop
Saturday, June 11th @ 5-8pm
More details will be coming!
RSVP with Sign Up Genius https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080C4CA8AF28A4F94-barn1
Pastors Fund Thanks & InformationOur pastors wish to thank you so much for your generous support of the Pastors Fund during these difficult and ever-changing times. With your help bills have been paid to cover housing costs, medical bills, and emergency repairs as well as to cover other everyday costs like food, gas, and clothing for members & friends of our church and wider community. The Pastors Fund is supported through the honorarium from the funerals/memorials that our pastors officiate, as well as through the generous gifts of members and friends of our community. The Thrift Shop has supported the Pastors Fund with gifts from sale profits, and the Pastors Fund is also one of the options for holiday support through our Virtual Giving Tree this year.
If you are feeling moved to make a direct gift to the Pastors Fund, gift cards for groceries and gas are always welcome, as are donations made payable to Pastors Fund.
Your Pastors are Here for You!
Pastoral Care Appointments
Labyrinth & Children's Garden:
CCB Office HourOur Church Office is generally open from 9am-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday.
The church door will remain locked for safety reasons, but our Ring doorbell system helps us to know who is coming to the door.
We are an Open and Affirming Congregation of the United Church of Christ.
Know that "No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome here!"
At Home Electronic Worship Options
- Would you enjoy the guidance of fellow seekers to help you support your children's growth into strong and compassionate moral thinkers?
- Are you looking for a place where you can bring your deepest joys and sorrows and find real companionship in celebration and suffering?
- Do you long for a place where you and your family can learn to love one another and care for the world in a compassionate faith community?